What to do if...
What to do if your KAIZENSPEED has a problem...
KAIZENSPEED engineers have performed extensive vehicle testing and validation in order to ensure that your KAIZENSPEED provides reliable service. However, if a problem should arise that requires technical attention, please follow this procedure:
- Contact your KAIZENSPEED-Authorized Chevrolet Dealer and discuss the symptoms with the Dealer’s Service Manager. If required, make an appointment with the Dealer to bring the car in, or have the car transported to the Dealer, per the Dealer’s recommendation. If there is no KAIZENSPEED-Authorized Dealer nearby, you may follow this procedure with your closest Chevrolet dealer.
- If you bring your car to a Chevrolet Dealer that is not a KAIZENSPEED-Authorized Dealer, please be sure to tell the Service Manager to contact KAIZENSPEED Technical Service (509) 585-0900 upon arrival, prior to performing any vehicle diagnostics. This will facilitate quicker, more satisfactory repair. If the Service Manager refuses to perform warranty service because the vehicle was “modified”, ask him to contact a KAIZENSPEED representative who can tell him that KAIZENSPEED cars and trucks are not “blocked” from warranty service.
- For accurate, timely updates, always contact the Dealership regarding the status of your KAIZENSPEED’s repair, not KAIZENSPEED.
- When your KAIZENSPEED was assembled, KAIZENSPEED affixed a label to its under-dash diagnostic port in order to prevent the dealer from re-calibrating or updating the ECM (engine control module) without contacting KAIZENSPEED first. If the Dealer informs you that they plan to re-flash or update the ECM calibration, please remind him to contact KAIZENSPEED first to arrange for re-installation of the KAIZENSPEED calibration. Otherwise, “Service Engine Soon” lights will be triggered and poor engine performance will result.
- Do not pay the Chevrolet Dealer for any KAIZENSPEED-associated warranty repairs. KAIZENSPEED’s policy is to reimburse the Dealer directly for all applicable warranty- associated parts and labor.
Contact KAIZENSPEED directly for more information.
110 N. Gum st
Kennewick, WA 99336